Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet.
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android features:
· Use Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
· Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the exclusive camera fill feature.
· Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
· Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
· Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
· Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
· Sync projects with Adobe Creative Cloud and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop.
· Image resolution: 1600x1600 pixels
What's New in This Release:
· Optimized user interface for 7-inch devices (minimum screen resolution 1024x600)
· Smoother brush strokes
· Two new Effects: Lens Flare (under "&" menu) and Stamp Pattern
· Improved grid layout for projects, tutorials, and images
· New support for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and other registered apps
· Quick access to last 5 colors with new shortcut (drag down on Color)
· Various bug fixes
What's New in 1.3.0:
· Higher resolution capabilities: Work on images up to 12 megapixels while maintaining the highest image quality.
· Two new languages: Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
· Two new Effects: Shred and Colorize
· Smoother animation and scrolling in the organizer, tutorial browser, and file picker
· New gesture to toggle 100% view and fit screen (three-finger tap)
· New pixel nudging mode for precise movements
· Various Bug fixes
What's New in 1.2:
· Maximum resolution increased to 2048 x 2048 pixels. The default is still 1600 x 1600 pixels, but you can change it in Preferences.
· Automatic synchronization with Creative Cloud
· Available in 6 languages (English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian)
· Added export to PSD and PNG via Camera Roll or email.
· Improved rotate and flip image workflow.
· Added two new Tutorials.
· Added four new Effects (Watercolor Paint, HDR Look, Soft light and Soft Skin).
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Performance enhancements, e.g. pinch & zoom.
· Export to PNG. Organizer->Share->Save to Camera Roll or Share by E-mail.
· Improved image quality of JPEGs saved to the local Camera Roll.
· Support for the standard Android back arrow. This takes you back to the previous UI state in the application, e.g. closing an opened folder or dialog.
· Bug fixes, including fix for a problem with sign-in to the Creative Cloud on Android 4.0.