yozi is a navigation software for the Android platform. It uses digital topographic maps in well-known Ozi Explorer formats for navigation and doesn't require network access like built-in Maps application on Android.
· Supports topographic maps compatible with Ozi Explorer CE (ozf2/ozfx3)
· Fast maps auto-indexing on start
· Maps automatic loading for a current location
· Switching between more/less detailed maps for a current location
· Movement tracking using internal GPS receiver
· Ozi Explorer waypoints support (import from .wpt)
· Google Earth waypoints support (import from .kml)
· Geocaching waypoints support (import from .gpx)
· Show waypoint on Radar screen
· Set waypoint as target
· Tap-and-see: tap on waypoint to see direction and distance to it
· Worldwide search for places by name (requires network access). You can search for a city, street, lake or river and view it's location on your topographic map.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed issue with European datums
· number of optimizations on JNI side