NAVIGON MobileNavigator Regional edition DACH for Android - Turn your Android phone into a mobile navigation device with lots of useful functions that will delight you! The pocket navigation device will show you the right way with functions such as Reality View Pro and Lane Assistant Pro. And functions such as automatic switching between day and night mode, direct access and navigation to contacts in the phone book and intelligent address entry will make your navigation even easier. However, your safety is also taken into account: with the Speed Assistant and Real Road Sign functions, you will always have your wits about you. Thanks to POI, many points of interest en route are also already integrated into the maps and can be navigated to directly. The new navigator on your mobile – ideal for those who are always on the move.
Test MobileNavigator Android for free now!
Why not try out MobileNavigator Android and experience its innovative functions for yourself? After launching it for the first time, you can test the software in full for 30 days.
- Regional Map
- Reality View Pro
- Lane Assistant Pro
- Speed Assistant
- Real Road Sign
- Direct access and navigation to contacts in the phone book
- 2D/3D map view
- Automatic switching between portrait and landscape mode
- Day and night modes
- POI on the route
- Take Me Home function
- Safety camera information
- Google local search
- Co-ordinate destination input
- Improvement in pedestrian mode
- Support of mobile phones with QVGA
NAVIGON Europe Release: Germany, Liechtenstein, Austria
- Compatible with Android operating system versions 1.5, 1.6, 2.0, 2.1
- Resolutions supported: 320x480 ; 480x320 ; 480x800 ; 800x480 ; 480x854 ; 854x480
- Depending on map configuration, you will need up to 1.75 GB of free memory in order to install MobileNavigator 7 on your device.
- During the free 30-day trial period, you will need an Internet connection each time you start the MobileNavigator 7
- You may be charged for an Internet connection and for downloading data. You can find out details about these costs by contacting your mobile network provider
- Languages: Czech, Dutch, English (US and UK), French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Please also consider our installation guidelines!