Concise Oxford Spanish Dictionary- This dictionary offers the richest coverage of the 24 principal regional varieties of Spanish, with special emphasis on modern idioms and colloquial usage. Words and phrases are clearly marked to show the Spanish-speaking region where they are used, from Spain the Chile or Mexico, from Central America to the river Plate. In addition, variant pronunciations and the degree of formality of words, from formal through to taboo, are marked where necessary.
Convenience and Easy-access Layout
- Completely updated to include the very latest vocabulary using Oxford's renowned language research programme
- More than 170,000 words and phrases and 240,000 translation
- Visual presentation and use of color make dictionary information even more accessible
- In-text cultural notes on life in the Spanish-speaking world
- Covering the rich variety of world of Spanish
- Clarification of idiomatic phrases, compounds, and abbreviations
The Concise Oxford Spanish Dictionary is utilized by the MSDict Viewer dictionary reader. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
- Support for memory cards