Talking PONS Advanced Italian dictionary for Android - For almost 30 years PONS has been developing hallmark green dictionaries and language courses for lifelong learning - for students, professional users, travelers and hobby linguists. From Chinese to Turkish, for beginners or experts, over 500 dictionaries and language courses provide study materials and reference for every level.
PONS Advanced Italian dictionary is the most popular dictionary of its kind and is noted for the latest comprehensive coverage of the German-speaking world. The dictionary consists of Italian-German and German-Italian dictionaries with about 80,000 words. PONS dictionary will be the first choice for students, teachers, translators, and German-speakers learning Italian.
- Look up unfamiliar words in PONS dictionary directly from the home screen! Now PONS dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.*
- Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (Uses Google voice recognition service).
- Italian and German audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
- Use Fuzzy Search in case of misspelling. Just enter a wrong variant and get a list of similar words.
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters).
- Integrate PONS dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
- Study the language in the easiest and most effective way using PONS dictionary. Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from PONS dictionary is changed daily.**
- Dictionary installation on memory cards.
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
- Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary to your device and use it with no further expense incurred
- Multilingual interface available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
* To turn on this option, install PONS dictionary and go to Menu->Settings->Search->Searchable items.
** Words from your Flash Cards are demonstrated more frequently if Flash Cards application is installed on the device.