Langenscheidt Basic-Wörterbuch Französisch is now available for Android phones.
Authoritative Dictionary Content:
Dictionary Features for BlackBerry:
- Look up unfamiliar words directly from the home screen. The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.*
- French Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form.
- Sound modules let you listen to pronunciations of the words in live speech quality.
- List of similar words is displayed in case of misspelling.
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using wildcards ("*", "?" replace a letter and group of letters).
- Flash Cards application is specially developed for improving your language and memory skills.
- Word of the day widget displays a random entry from the dictionary daily.
- Installation on memory cards.
- Multilingual interface is available in English and German languages.
- No Internet connection required.
* To turn on this option, install a dictionary. Then go to Menu->Settings->Search->Searchable items and mark Langenscheidt dictionary.
Paragon Software (SHDD), the leading developer of multi-platform software applications for smartphones and desktop computers, is glad to present Langenscheidt Basic-Wörterbuch Französisch for the most popular Android phones running on Google OS. The dictionary is compatible with all Android devices including the latest version 2.2 (e.g. Nexus One).
About Publishing House:The Langenscheidt Publishing Group is best known for its area of core competence: dictionaries and language learning material in various formats and on diverse media. Langenscheidt sets the highest editorial and production standards for all the products it publishes. The corporate logo, a blue “L” on a yellow background, is instantly recognized by many people all over the world