German Talking PONS Compact Polish dictionary for Android- For almost 30 years PONS has been developing hallmark green dictionaries and language courses for lifelong learning - for students, professional users, travelers and hobby linguists. From Chinese to Turkish, for beginners or experts, over 500 dictionaries and language courses provide study materials and reference for every level.
PONS Compact Polish dictionary contains detailed meaning differentiations, usage examples, useful phrases for everyday life, 130,000 references and idioms, etc. The dictionary consists of German-Polish and Polish-German dictionaries with about 73,000 words. PONS dictionary will be the first choice for students, teachers, translators, and German-speakers learning Polish.
- About 115,000 keywords and phrases
- 130,000 references and idioms
- Vocabulary of politics, economics, medicine and sports
- Usage examples and useful phrases for everyday life
- Explanations of new and old orthography
- Look up unfamiliar words in PONS dictionary directly from the home screen! Now PONS dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.*
- Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (Uses Google voice recognition service).
- German audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
- Use Fuzzy Search in case of misspelling. Just enter a wrong variant and get a list of similar words.
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters).
- Integrate PONS dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
- Study the language in the easiest and most effective way using PONS dictionary. Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from PONS dictionary is changed daily.**
- Dictionary installation on memory cards.
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
- Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary to your device and use it with no further expense incurred
- Multilingual interface available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
- Paragon keyboard for accurate text input in Polish language.***
* To turn on this option, install PONS dictionary and go to Menu->Settings->Search->Searchable items.
** Words from your Flash Cards are demonstrated more frequently if Flash Cards application is installed on the device.
***For keyboard activation: long press on ‘123’ button at Standard keyboard -> Select Input Method -> Paragon keyboard.