The Duden German Universal Dictionary has over 150,000 references and idioms, with more than 500,000 sample applications as well as data for orthography, discussion, origin, grammar and style.
This comprehensive dictionary of the modern German language has over 500,000 sample applications. After the obligatory write regulation of 2006 new reference articles were added with approximately 140 colored supported word formation elements.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The DUDEN German Universal Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support for memory cards
- Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
- Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
- Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
- Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
- Fast article scrolling
- Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
- Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature