Concise Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary- offers a complete guide to the French and English languages, from general to specialist and technical terminology, from foreign language to slang. The dictionary makes accessible every aspect of the French-speaking world of today, and respectively the English-speaking one, through meticulous description of their languages and their cultural institutions.
Convenience and Easy-access Layout
- Authoritative coverage of over 175,000 words and phrases, and over 270,000 translations
- In-text notes on points of usage, grammar and constructions
- In-text cultural notes on life in the French-speaking world
- Aid sections helping in understanding idiomatic phrases, compound nouns, and abbreviations
- Completely updated to include the very latest vocabulary
- Easy-access design of the word definitions
The Concise Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary is utilized by MSDict Viewer. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
- Support for memory cards