Patrik's Easy Cooking (Android) Chef Patrik Jaros and food photographer Günter Beer decided to take on the challenge of cooking in single and small households. They wanted to create everyday recipes that every amateur cook can understand. A cooking guide that can be taken anywhere – shopping, riding the metro or sitting in a café. The result is this cooking app.
This app contains many new, original recipes using ingredients from leftovers to be found wherever people eat and cook. It features familiar ingredients in completely new contexts and utilizes take-away foods as a source for unusual creations. It also features astonishing ideas for enhancing convenience products available in every supermarket with little effort. Each dish contains a maximum of 5 ingredients.
The main component of this cooking application however is fantasy: combining pasta and chocolate, converting canned sardines into a delicious parfait or preparing cornflakes without milk in a pan.
Anyone willing to experiment and try new things will astonish himself and others with his cooking ability.
· 72 innovative recipes
· Browse recipes by category (appetizer, salad, main dish, etc.) or by chapter (Cooking with Leftovers, etc.)
· Easy step-by-step slide show of food preparation
· Illustrated shopping list
· Search recipes and ingredients by keyword
· Send recipes by email as an invitation or for printing
· Create a list of favourite recipes for quick access
· No Internet connection required – the cooking app contains all the information you need
· All recipes in English, German and Spanish