Tiny Flashlight - Incredibly simple and yet very useful Flashlight application. Will use your mobile device's LED if it has one.
Tiny Flashlight features:
· It supports the widest range of devices with camera led (flash)
· It's also the brightest flashlight / torch on the market, because the camera led emits very intense light in the dark.
· Has different widgets to choose from
· Has great and diverse screen lights
· Includes a color light
· Has the best support
What's New in This Release:
· Minor update - improved stability and optimized internal structures
· Option to share Tiny Flashlight with your friends (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, E-Mail).
What's New in 4.4:
· Removed 3 permissions: "MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE", "MODIFY GLOBAL SYSTEM SETTING", and "START AT BOOT"
· Decreased file size with over 400kb.
· Improved Shake on Lock screen - The light won't be switched on during a phone call anymore
· Fixed a long-standing crash
What's New in 4.2.2:
· Full tablet support without increasing the app size
· Sensitivity and light timeout options for Shake on Lock Screen feature and support for WidgetLocker and MagicLocker (when MagicLocker gets updated)
· Tiny Flashlight is no longer reported as running when Shake on Lock Screen is disabled
· Fixed Optimus Black crash
· Added Settings menu option
· Fixed HTC Jetstream
· Many small crash fixes
What's New in 4.0.1:
· UPDATE: Shake on Lock Screen has to be manually enabled. Open Tiny Flashlight -> Settings -> LED Light to enable it
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Added a new light source - Strobe Light (beta). Not all devices are supported. If you don't see the new option then your device is still not supported.
· Added support for Galaxy Tab P1010
· Added support for LG Esteem 4G
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Added support for Samsung Galaxy Player 70 (Korean and International versions)
· Added support for Samsung Gravity Smart
· Localized to Czech, Danish, Finnish, Hindi, Norwegian, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish
· Fixed a crash when launching the application
· Many small bug fixes