No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out to access your camera pics.
Note: This app is FREE and is only meant to do as described! To upload, delete and copy please purchase WiFi File Explorer PRO.
What's New in This Release:
· Ensure service runs in background when HOME button is pressed with a much lower risk of being randomly killed off by the Android OS (on Android 2.0 and above devices).
· New 'About' dialog.
· Built using latest tools.
What's New in 1.7.3:
· Remove "Read phone state" permission
What's New in 1.7.2:
· Allow files with semi-colons in the file name to be uploaded.
· Allow operations to occur on multiple files, some of which contain semi-colons in the file name.
· Fix problem with trying to drag and drop image type files.
· Fix problem with trying to drag and drop files/directories across memory types.
· Better and more robust method for calculating directory sizes.
What's New in 1.7.0:
· Drag and drop using the new treeview
· New Overview mode
· Improved layout
· Better handling of Home Directory setting
· Fix upload size check bug
· Bug fixes
What's New in 1.6.3:
· Improve layout for multiple screen sizes
What's New in 1.6.3:
· Explicitly don't require a touch screen so app can support Google TV devices.
What's New in 1.6.0:
· Add options to switch WiFi on/off when app starts/ends
· android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE has been added to facilitate the new option to switch WiFi on/off when app starts/ends
· Add option to set the number of thumbnails per page
· Add option to show mini thumbnail icons for picture, film and application files (slower loading of larger directories though)
· Add option to show the popup instructions or not
· Add shortcut Camera mode button to link to the Camera directory
· ... and more!
What's New in 1.5.3:
· Fix startup issue on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) which stopped service from being connected to.
· Faster initialisation time as a result of bug fix.
What's New in 1.4.8:
· 'Explore' option in menu of app to manage files from device
· Help section
· Fix 'Download' and then 'Delete' bug
· 'Create Copy' on multiple files
· 'Unzip' on multiple files
· If you use the 'Download' button to download multiple files, but only select one file, then it won't be zipped
· Enable multi-select 'Download' in FREE version
· Move 'Size' action for a directory to the Size column and enable it in FREE version
· Move upgrade message to the right in FREE version
What's New in 1.4.7:
· Fix for IE9 'Select Files' bug
· New breadcrumb style for easier navigation
· Ability to copy directories
· Ability to select destination of a copied file/directory so that they can be moved around. i.e. cut & paste
· Gallery/slideshow viewer
· CSS buttons for consistency
· Better management of media databases when adding/deleting/copying/renaming/unzipping files
· Even faster load times
· Update jQuery source
· Bug fixes
· New SDK/tools build
What's New in 1.4.4:
· Switch notification off/on
· Size Action for directories
· Fix Rename bug for files with apostrophes
· Reverse the available/total bars to make sense
· Action Icons
· Ringtone Action
· Paginate Explore option
· Numbering/total search results
· Allow right-click to save downloads from links again
· Video thumbnails
· Upload file limit now set to 500!! (Untested!)
What's New in 1.4.2:
· App will now work when in Portable WiFi Hotspot Mode
· Improved license validation
· Some changes to localization
What's New in 1.3.7:
· Remove Multi-select Upload from BETA status
· Fix password bug
· Ensure upload filename is correct
· Arabic support
· Fix Firefox 'space in filename' download bug