Pocket Oxford Russian Dictionary- Called "the most complete and succinct" lexicon of its type by The Times Literary Supplement, The Pocket Oxford Russian Dictionary has long been a favorite of students, scholars, business people, and travelers. Now this popular Second Edition is available in MSDict electronic format for mobile devices.
Convenience and Easy-access Layout
- Providing the most up-to-date coverage of general vocabulary in both languages, this handy resource offers the perfect companion for reading and conversation. No other pocket dictionary can match its outstanding features:
- More than 70,000 words and phrases;
- Emphasis on modern idioms and colloquial usage;
- Numerous illustrative examples of vocabulary in context;
- All common abbreviations and acronyms;
- Pronunciation in the International phonetic Alphabet;
- Guidance on constructions, complementation, and difficult points of grammar
The Oxford Russian Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support for memory cards