Concise Oxford Thesaurus (Android)- ideal for helping you pinpoint exactly the right word, whether you are writing a letter, preparing a report, composing an essay, writing creatively, or solving a crossword. Over 365,000 alternative words cover everyday vocabulary as well as more unusual and specialist words, and there is clear labelling of informal, dialect, literary, and technical items. Other useful features include thousands of example phrases helping you to select the correct word, and opposites and related terms clearly marked.
In addition, over 400 boxed noun lists provide a wealth of information on a wide variety of subjects, from alloys and artists to wines and worms.
Increase Your Word Power
- Over 365,000 alternative and opposite words to make your writing or speach more interesting
- Easy A-Z format
- Usage notes, offering help with tricky and controversial questions
- Hundreds of lists, from alloys and artists to worms and wines
- Ideal for word games
The Concise Oxford Thesaurus is utilized by MSDict Viewer. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
- Support for memory cards