ZXdroid A ZX Spectrum emulator for the Android platform based on FUSE.
· Accurate Spectrum 16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +2A and +3 emulation.
· Working +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon 512, Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation.
· Runs at true Speccy speed on any device you're likely to try it on.
· Support for loading from .tzx files, including accelerated loading.
· Ability to load dozen tape, snapshot, disk & cartridge formats.
· Saving current emulator state to .sna files.
· Quality 48K and AY-8192 sound.
· Automatic scaling on lager screens with anti-aliasing.
· Keyboard, kempston, cursor, sinclair I/II onscreen controls.
· Definable hardware keys.
· Portrait and landscape orientations supported for better control.
What's New in This Release:
· Rebuilt sound module - better sound quality! No distracting noises on rotate & menu! Melodik AY interface for 48k (128k sounds). Intercept Menu & Back buttons on demand. Archos 5, 7(?) support. ZIP file support. Joysticks "Fire Lock" button. Open/Save File dialog remembers last path