TouchDown lets you access your corporate Email, Contacts and Calendar right from your Android-powered phone. Works with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1 and with most online Exchange hosting providers.
All the information you need
With TouchDown, your office email, calendar and contacts are available right at your fingertips. You can choose how long to retain your email on your phone. You can choose to download ALL your exchange contacts to TouchDown any time you want, but get all changes automatically every time you check your email.
You get quick access to your day's agenda, optimized for viewing on your phone. You can choose to dismiss past events to simplify the view.
Take action wherever you are
You don't just get a read-only view of your information, you can also -
* Compose and send Email
* Reply to, Reply All and Forward your email
* Delete Email messages
* Add, Delete or Edit existing contacts when you are on the move.
* The changes to your contacts will be automatically updated to your Exchange account.
Security your IT admins will appreciate
TouchDown uses the same level of security as your other email access tools, so there is no need to worry about your confidential information being compromised.
You don't have to forward your email to another service just to get them on your Android powered phone.
No Hassle Setup
TouchDown does not require you to run a separate program on your computer to forward your data to the phone. Simply install the product, configure it on the phone and get going in a couple of minutes.
What's New in This Release:
· Now you can set importance when composing email.
· More optimized Change checking
· Eliminated the checking of unchanged folders when sending emails, updating read status etc.
· Added a "Deferred update" option to defer updating of read status etc until next server-invoked or scheduled refresh
· Eliminated unnecessary repeated new mail alerts
· Added Free/Busy Status setting for new events
· Added the ability to set appointment sensitivity/privacy
· Calendar view shows color coded events based on availability
· Calendar view shows indicators for private appointments as well as recurring appointments
· Calendar Widget shows upcoming appointments Calendar View has a new Options screen invoked from the Menu button, allowing the following settings
· 24 hour display in calendar view
· Ability to customize start and end week days in week view
· Ability to customize start and end working hours for the day
· Ability to show a light-themed calendar rather than the default dark one
· Ability to show the upcoming appointments for the next 7 days in agenda view
· Ability to show All Day Events in the old style (starting at 12:00 AM rather than spanning entire work hours)
· Contacts preserve postal addresses when copying to phone
· Fixed issue where changes to settings and license key were being overwritten when an update was in progress
· Fixed issue where folder selection in email view was not being preserved
· New Settings for enabling/disabling LED notifications for emails and appointments
· New emails appearing in “Deleted Items” folder does not cause new mail alert.
· Support for Italian language folders
· Support for Spanish Language folders
· Typing in contact names when composing emails or creating appointments now also fetch contacts from the phone contact book.
· Now you can add Android Desktop shortcuts to Tasks.
Dial From Event:
· Event View now has ability to click and dial phone numbers in subject, location and body of the event
· Menu/Search option in Contacts to quickly find a contact
· Menu/Search option in Email view to quickly search email subject and addresses for keywords
· Email View now shows list of addressees with the ability to add addressee to contact and to open contact view for addressee
Default Send Mail:
· Now if you click on an email link in a browser, you get TouchDown as an option to send email from