Blackmoon AttachSave Lite is a small, on-demand application that will save any Gmail attachment to the SD card and view it from there.
HOW: Preview the attachment in the Gmail app.
Also works with K9mail and the Email app (on older phones).
Browse Folder app not included, but not required.
This CANNOT read your email and is forced to guess the attachment name.
What's New in This Release:
· Google Drive support added (all versions).
· Fixed some intents so they do not appear for actions it was not meant to handle due to changes in Android 4.0.
What's New in 3.5:
· Updated for Android 4.0 guidelines.
· Warning button for Full versions if app detects Gmail v2.3.5+ installed on the device. Any fix/workaround is impossible until Google decides to change things again.
· Added 10 more image types that will be recognized, including mpo, jps, and pns.
· Workaround for a device bug reporting an error incorrectly (HTC A500 specifically).
What's New in 3.3:
· Fixed a SecurityException that is sometimes encountered.
· Updated for Android 3.0.
· Friendlier About dialog
What's New in 3.0:
· updated for Android 2.3
· Added "Open File Browser" as an option instead of just "Open Attachment" or "Do Nothing" after an attachment is saved
What's New in 2.3:
· Updated a few of the translations.