Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet.
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets features:
· Use Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
· Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the exclusive camera fill feature.
· Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
· Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
· Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
· Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
· Sync projects with Adobe Creative Cloud and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop.
· Image resolution: 1600x1600 pixels
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issues with saving / sharing a document
· Improved feathering of soft brushes
· Improved visibility of brush cursor on dark backgrounds
· Several other bug fixes
What's New in 1.5.1:
· General bug fixes
· Updated support for Nexus 7 tablet
What's New in 1.5.0:
· Added Ripple effect
· Bug fixes
· Updated Synchronization engine
What's New in 1.4.1:
· Optimized user interface for 7-inch devices (minimum screen resolution 1024x600)
· Smoother brush strokes
· Two new Effects: Lens Flare (under "&" menu) and Stamp Pattern
· Improved grid layout for projects, tutorials, and images
· New support for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and other registered apps
· Quick access to last 5 colors with new shortcut (drag down on Color)
· Various bug fixes