MSDict Oxford English Minidictionary- This is one of Oxford's most successful dictionaries, with over 40,000 entries and 50,000 definitions, including a substantial number of new words. It aims to provide up-to-date, compact coverage of the core vocabulary of current English in a compact and comprehensive format. The Oxford English Minidictionary is an ideal quick-reference for anyone requiring an informative, robust, and user-friendly guide to the English language today.
- Over 40,000 words from everyday English and 50,000 definitions
- Spelling and meanings you can be sure of
- "Most Common Errors in English" guide which will help avoid making common mistakes in English usage
- Around 120 "Language in use" notes which focus on spelling and pronunciation difficulties, and confusable words
The Oxford English Minidictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
- Support for memory cards