Italian Talking VOX Italian-Spanish & Spanish-Italian dictionary for Android- is an accurate and complete dictionary for learning both languages. The dictionary contains about 30,000 entries, 45,000 meanings and more than 60,000 translations with abundant usage examples and phonetic transcription of Italian words. Also, extensive coverage of current vocabulary and useful phrases of culture, techniques and politics including acronyms, proper names and abbreviations.
- Look up unfamiliar words directly from the home screen! Now VOX dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.*
- Spanish Morphology module helps to translate words from any grammatical form.
- Italian audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
- Use Fuzzy Search in case of misspelling. Just enter a wrong variant and get a list of similar words.
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters).
- Integrate VOX dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
- Study the language in the easiest and most effective way using VOX dictionary. Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily.**
- Dictionary installation on memory cards.
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
- Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up.
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary to your device and use it with no further expense incurred.
- Multilingual interface available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
** Words from your Flash Cards are demonstrated more frequently if Flash Cards application is installed on the device.