Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference 1st Edition (Android)-
Must-know information about 1000 of the most commonly used medications -- at your fingertips and ready to use!
Why spend time plowing through information you don't need when what you really need to know is right here in one concise guide? Small enough to fit in a lab coat or shirt pocket, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference is just what you need to practice safer and faster medicine.
- Organized alphabetically by generic drug name
- Common uses, mechanisms of action, dosages (adult and pediatric), precautions/contraindications, form supplied, and notes/common side effects
- Includes a list of the medications organized by drug classification
- Summaries of the FDA ?black box? precautions and contraindications
- Updated to include coverage of more than 24 new drugs and the removal of drugs taken off the market
"This is a very useful and up-to-date pocket reference for commonly used medications. 5 Stars!"--Doody's Review Service The Clinician’''''s Pocket Drug Reference is written by Leonard G. Gomella, Steven A. Haist and Aimee G. Adams.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Drug Guide is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support for memory cards