RoboForm for Android allows you to store and view RoboForm Passcards, Identities and Safenotes on your Android device.
· Access your RoboForm Data files using your RoboForm Online Account, a free service at online.roboform.com
· Use RoboForm Online to log in to sites on the Native Android Browser.
· View your Logins from your Android device.
· Log in to sites on the fly using the "Matching Passcards" functionality.
· Landscape View - You can rotate in any window and view the proper Landscape View that the Android provides.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed crash on list view in ver 4.1.1.
· One Time Password support.
· Hide URL bar in phone browser on page scroll down.
· Improved file navigation and cache performance.
· Switch to 3-digit version numbers.
· Stability update
What's New in 4.07:
· Fixed menu button on tablets.
· Fixed Identity fields missing.
· Added basic authentication processing.
· Stability update.
What's New in 4.04:
· Added browser history.
· Fixed file delete from Downloads.
· Changed Identities sort order in fill form dialog.
· Added ability to rename and move files.
· Fixed crashes.
· Firefox add-on: Fixed compatibility with Firefox v28.
· Firefox add-on: Fixed fill & submit option.
What's New in 4.02:
· Improved search function.
· Fixed some crashes.
What's New in 3.08:
· Fixed falling back to first run wizard
· Added manage bookmarks for Android 3.x+
· Fixed crash after sync
· Fixed error on browser state recovery
· Added ability to remove downloaded files from device
What's New in 3.05:
· Fixed several crashes.
· Fixed wrong URL order in browser drop down list.
· Added forgetting master password on force close.
· Fixed ability to come back to file list after clear data.
· Fixed password creation and edit issues.
· Fixed incorrect setting of the first visible position in file list.
· Fixed extra form filling.
· Fixed downloads list save position error.
· Allow removal of several elements from downloads list.
What's New in 2.65:
· Added multiple browser tabs for Android version 3.x and later.
· Added auto-complete for URL field that offers viable alternatives.
· Simplified browser interface.
What's New in 2.64:
· Removed 'clean cache' and 'reload as desktop' dialogs, as not applicable in multitab.
· Added confirmation for file removal.
· Removed double confirmation after file save.
· Added Dolphin addon installation button.
· Pass RF Everywhere credentials to login form after account creation.
· Added confirm of exit from safenote edit with unsaved changes.
· Make file removal from search results work.
· Firefox: Allow special characters in master password.
What's New in 2.62:
· RoboForm now works in Firefox, to install: in RoboForm go to Menu -> Settings, click Install Firefox plugin.
· Fix disappearance of menus in some cases, on Android 3 and 4.
· Fix dialogs shown when server is locked by another sync.
· Fix dialog of initial setup, sync with the RF EW account.
· Fix sync reminder on Android 4.
· Refresh file list after file delete.
· Fix not offering to save file when leaving it.
· Fix saving files on devices that do not have SetModTime.
What's New in 2.61:
· Fix RF for Dolphin interfacing issue.
What's New in 2.57.
· Fix crash in ver 2.57.
What's New in 2.55:
· Fixed crash in FileList
· Fixed sync and log icons for android 4.0.3 and newer
· Fixed animation on tab change in file list
· Fixed edit for multiline notes in passcards
· Added password generator in browser
· Added ability to create note field in passcards
· Added support for dolphin browser addon
What's New in 2.54:
· Fixed file list crashes.
· Bookmarks and passcards now Login on click, Edit on long click.
· Added option to choose tap action for passcards.
· Added field 'note' to Save Passcard dialog.
· Request master password before goto action.
· Default actions for search results are now the same as in the filelist.
What's New in 2.53:
· Fixed lost cursor and focus indication in the wizard and create account form.
· Fixed cursor navigation for devices with HW keys.
· Fixed UserId filter, now it accepts all symbols.
· Encrypts all stored passwords: Master, Account, PinCode.
· Fixed all passwords must be hidden after wakeup.
· Fixed sync crashes.
· Fixed crash on cache update.
· Updated FormFiller intellect.
What's New in 2.53:
· Default action for file tap is now 'login', edit and other actions are done on long tap.
· Fixed slow file scrolling.
· Field 'note' in identity is now multiline.
· Fixed file list not refreshed after file removal.
· Fixed 'back' key not blocked when request to the new account create in action.
· Fixed sync list position restore after item edit.
What's New in 2.49:
· Added RF Everywhere account creation.
· Fixed login button in the wizard.
· Added encryption of RF EW password.
· Fixed UserId allowed characters.
· Added fast scrolling to the SafeNotes.
· Fixed master password logoff on device sleep.
· Fixed 'WA' state of Australia.
· Added ability to change file direction in sync.
· Fixed crash in filtered files view.
· Fixed log view.
· Fixed clipboard errors.
What's New in 2.48:
· Fixed screen rotation crash on Update Cache.
· Fixed crashes on FileList View.
· Fixed logs not attached on some devices.
· Fixed crash on sync.
· Added ability to delete files
· Increased speed of cache update
· Fixed screen rotation crash on Analyze
· Added ability to create SafeNotes
· Fixed Subject line for messages
· Changed conflict resolution screen
· Fixed lock file identifier
· Form filler fixes
What's New in 2.45:
· Now users can copy/paste from/to field values
· Fixed rotation issue in passcard view
· Fixed menus for 3.x and 4.x Android platforms
· Fixed reporting not executed on some devices
· Fixed crash when reading big identity (over 500 fields)
· Fixed logfile viewer crash
What's New in 2.43:
· Fixed logins autosave for multiframe sites.
· Fixed case sensitivity on file name check when saving
· Fixed passcards fields names display
· Fixed sync log submit for Android 3.x and 4.x
· Fixed site login for 123.com
· Removed autocomplete from URL enter string
· Added changelog dialog
· Colorized toasts
· Fixed sync on filename case change
What's New in 2.39:
· Fixed Safenote edit. Now text wraps.
· Fixed crash on sync error.
· Fixed crash on browser exit.
· Fixed form fill from passcards containing apostrophe in values or note.
What's New in 2.37:
· Fixed form filler.
· New sync algorithm.
What's New in 2.36:
· Fixed save forms to passcards.
· Fixed formfiller for schwab, godaddy, etc.
What's New in 2.35:
· Added Passcard Editor.
· Fixed compatibility with old format RoboForm files.
· Added fill from Identity (browser menu->Split Screen, select identity, perform fill or fill and submit).
What's New in 2.33:
· SafeNote editor implemented.
· Ability to e-mail RoboForm files.
· Fixed save forms for Fidelity.
· Logins view now have 'show fields' item, to show all fields.
· Ability to open external safenotes (received by e-mail, etc).
What's New in 2.32:
· Fixed crash on search.
· Fixed installer.
· Form filler fixes.
What's New in 2.19:
· Fixed stall on cache update.
· Fixed login from passcard issue.
· Protect from crashes after interrupted 'update cache' process.
What's New in 2.19:
· Fixed bugs
What's New in 2.16:
· Speed up after-sync update of database.
· Reduced memory usage.
· Removed unneeded questions on first time sync.
· Fixed issues with root certificate.
What's New in 2.15:
· Added hiding of address line on browser.
· Fixed zooming.
· Added per passcard selection: desktop or mobile browser.
· Fixed sync files with extensions in different case.
What's New in 2.14:
· Fixed rotation bugs.
· Increased file list speed.
· Fixed crash on decoding some rare passcards.
What's New in 2.13:
· Fixed crashes.
· Fixed wrong behavior of application on some cases.
· Added warning for Update cache on settings screen.
What's New in 2.9:
· Rewritten caching engine, to speed things up.
· Fixed compatibility with old android versions issues.
· Fixed submit error on form filler.
· Fixed rotation bug on safenotes.
· Added update file cache button in settings.
· Fixed field names in identity and contact view.
What's New in 2.8:
· fixed all known crashes.
· fix form filler issues.
What's New in 2.7:
· 'Show system bookmarks' now works as planned.
· Fixed title size.
· Added favicon support.
· Added 'tabbed view' for file list.
· Added 'Double-tap' zooming in browser.
· Added 'Submit' checkbox in matching passcards dialog.
· Fixed sync errors with state changed or lock found.
· Fixed reaction to loss of RF data folder
What's New in 2.4:
· Added PIN code.
· Fixed stop/reload buttons on webview.
· Fixed big safenotes issues.
What's New in 2.2:
· Fixed crash on Android 1.5 and others
· Fixed scroll on SafeNotes
· Added ability to migrate application to the SDCard or to internal phone memory.
· Fixed form-filling on some sites.
· Added response if site is changed and roboform can't fill form on it