APG - OpenPGP for Android. It is open source and its goal is to provide a similar OpenPGP implementation as GnuPG.
Note: Internet permission is needed because of the key server support.
· manage secret/public keys (eg. GPG/PGP)
· encrypt/sign/decrypt/verify emails and files
· some integration into GMail accounts on the phone
· integration with K9
· HKP Keyserver support
· basic key creation and editing possible (beta)
· Intent API for other apps
What's New in This Release:
· basic key server support
· more choices for pass phrase cache: 1, 2, 4, 8, hours
· translations: Norwegian (thanks, Sander Danielsen), Chinese (thanks, Zhang Fredrick)