aTAKEphONE will change the way you use your phone to make calls - no more having to open the G1 keyboard to search for contacts, or fiddling with the tiny on-screen keyboard buttons, fast & easy access to all your favorites, call-log and even a dial-by-photo feature!
· Large on-screen buttons, always on screen at the start ("Search") screen.
· Tap a phone number using those large buttons to manually dial it or to add it to an existing/new contact.
· Search for contact in a super fast & sophisticated way - using a T9-like mechanism (e.g. to search for "John" simply tap the "JKL", "MNO", "GHI", "MNO" buttons).
· You can search fields, words within fields, or even free text within words.
· Even more - you can use the "...and..." button (tap & HOLD the '*' button) to combine fields (e.g. enter "jo...and...do" to search for "John Doe").
· You can even speed-dial the first 10 favorite entries of aTAKEphONE right from the main screen by tapping & holding the 0-9 on-screen button.
· Hot: you can have all favorites with pictures show up in the main screen for 'Dial by photo' operation.
"Speed Dial" tab:
· Unlimited favorite entries arranged in pages of 5x2 (or 3x3 in landscape mode) large buttons for easy dialing.
· Tap and HOLD a button to open functions menu - allowing dialing of other phone fields for that contact, or starting an SMS message, etc.
· Add entries from the main "Search" tab.
· A list of the last outgoing calls for easy redialing.
· Ordered so that the last made call is always on top.
· More features (such as filtering, going to a specific day etc.) to come
30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed menu graphics for Gingerbread (Android 2.3.3).
· Clearing missed call/s icon no longer works on Gingerbread (Android 2.3.3), so restored "go to system call log" menu option.
· Fixed numbers search.
What's New in 1.46:
· Fixed bug in landscape mode on "Find/Dial" screen.
· When scheduling calls - add phone number to 'description' field,too.