3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
What's New in This Release:
· Stability fixes.
What's New in 0.38.8:
· Updated Dutch translation.
· Device support: Nexus 7 LTE, Galaxy S3 WiFi tethering.
· New crash report tool.
What's New in 0.38.7:
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes