AOL Seed for Android - Maybe it started with journal entries. Or ideas jotted down in a notebook. However it happened, you put your thoughts down in words. Words that have been recognized by the world, or should be. Are you a professional? Or just someone with a passion? It doesn’t matter. Because whatever you write, whether it’s movie reviews, musings on a meal at that Italian place, tips on building a deck, or opinions about your favorite bands and sports teams, now you can get your words out there in a bold new way. And better yet, get paid, too.
Here's how it works:
1. When you launch Seed and select the Assignments tab, you'll see a list of stories we're looking for. Claim an assignment and start writing. You can also submit a Breaking News gallery of photos to submit to the Seed editors.
2. Write! Add a headline, photos and optionally assign tags to help tell your story.
3. Submit your work to Seed and if your work gets selected for publication, it will appear on one of AOL's leading websites to be seen by millions - and you will get the credit.
4. When we said credit, we meant it! For solicited topics we publish, we'll pay a bounty plus a portion of the ad revenue that your story generates. Even if your story isn't immediately selected, we'll make it available for syndication and you'll earn a revenue share on those, too.
Sound good? Go to seed.com to sign up for an account. Be sure to look over the terms and conditions there, then log into the Seed and get writing. And who knows, maybe tomorrow's big headline will be written by you!
What's New in This Release:
· Edit your assignments in rich text to add emphasis and clarity
· Bug fixes and performance improvements