GPW Notowania - The first and only application for GPW (Warsaw Stock Exchange) quotations available currently for Android smartphones.
· top up and top down lists (with configured number of items in a list)
· finger enabled sliding between lists on main screen
· refreshed User Interface
· automatic updates in background (with configuration of: on/off automatic mode, update period value, battery saving mode (update period is increased 2x when battery level is < 25%)
· automatic updates run also when the phone is in sleep mode.
· alerts on stock/index - an alarm can be set either on current price or on change [%] value - if alarm is raised, a notification is given to the user
· works with Android 1.5, 1.6, 2.0.1 and 2.1
· lists of stocks & indices
· detailed info for stock: opening, last, reference, low & high prices, change [%], volume, market type, trading system and segment
· detailed info for index: last, reference, low & high prices, change [%] and turnover
· all quotations are 15 minutes delayed (WIG-20 index value is real-time)
· Polish & English languages for User Interface
· economic usage of Internet connection - data received for one stock/index is c.a. 100 bytes in size