An Android version of the Reverse Polish notation (RPN) calculator. In the version 0.1 it can process a few math commands and has menu bar functionality.
The following features are planned to be implemented:
- GUI look&feel (menu buttons, multi-functional buttons, context-sensitive button)
- Different GUI's for HVGA and QVGA.
- Basic Operations (+, -, /, 1/x and so on)
- Parsing of Expressions using JEP (ex. 1*2+3)
- Handling of Stack-Item (ex. roll, move and so on)
- UNDO and REDO feature
- Number Base conversion (ex. DEC -> BIN)
- Unit conversion (ex. kilograms -> pounds)
- Only for HVGA-P Display
- Expression-Mode is still buggy
- Some "Not Implemented" Buttons