PAOM is a program for keeping daily income and expenses including personal financial records which includes cash and credit card payments, and bank account balances. They are also included bank account transactions such as deposit, withdraw and transferring. There are 24 reports and 42 graphs which are used for your budget plannings.
· distinguish income and expenses.
· simply use to keep regular transactions with Regular-Use menu.
· add or edit bank account transactions including deposit, withdraw, transfer among bank accounts.
· add or edit credit card details including credit card payments.
· present 24 reports and 42 graphs.