Boat Browser is a fast and powerful web browser for Android.
· Support multi-tab and gallery at the same time, and multi-tab can be switched off
· Bookmarks manager, which supports new folder, dragging, batch delete, import, export and sync with stock browser bookmarks
· Most visited function in homepage
· Smart address bar
· User Agent setting
· Multi-touch Pinch Zoom
· Support creating shortcut for web page to home screen
· Support full screen option in menu
· Easy to add bookmarks
· Animation effects when operation
· Can hide Zoom in/Zoom out buttons in settings
· Support dominant WAP website
· Support Adobe Flash Player on Android 2.2 above
· Support download manager
· Super easy Gingerbread style copy/paste
· Support App to SD function
· Support Cache to SD function
· Support volume key control setting for switching tabs, scrolling up/down page and zooming page
What's New in This Release:
· Brand new version comes with powerful Cloud Center. You may sync your bookmarks and speed dials between different devices.
· Backup or restore bookmarks with Google Drive for local bookmark folder. Lets you bring Boat Browser's data anywhere.
· Supports Firefox sync between your PC Firefox browser and Boat Browser (Pro feature).
· Bookmark is redesigned as local bookmark folder and Firefox bookmark folder, and old bookmarks are in local bookmark folder now.
What's New in 5.9.1:
· Fix FC on some devices
What's New in 5.9:
· Support new search engine: Duckduckgo
· Support new language: Greek
· Rename setUA to request desktop in sidebar
· Fix some download bugs
What's New in 5.8:
· Performance enhancement.
· Fixed some bugs.
What's New in 5.7.1:
· Fixed issue about download failure.
· Updated UI flow of download save-as dialog.
What's New in 5.7:
· New feature: brand new download manager, manage download task and files all-in-one place.
· New feature: support new language Slovak.
· Optimize text wrapping.
· Improve stability, fix some FC on CM ROMs.
What's New in 5.6:
· New Feature: Support cropping in Screenshot.
· Improvement: Optimize mouse operation.
· Performance Improvements and bug fixes.
What's New in 5.5:
· New Feature: Automatically open all tabs in last session. The feature is disabled by default, please enable it in Settings (Labs) page if you need it.
· Bug Fix: No response when click "open in new window" in long-press menu sometimes.
· Bug Fix: Can not save images in google image search.
· Bug Fix: Closed tab reopened sometimes.
What's New in 5.3.1:
· Fixed bugs in v5.3.
What's New in 5.2:
· Supports creating your own Gestures now!
· New add-on: Web Page Clipper (for Evernote), clip the web page and save into your Evernote.
· Supports multi-window for some Samsung devices.
· Bug fix and performance optimization.
What's New in 5.1:
· Boat supports gestures now!
· Boat Browser User Guide is online now!
· Several bug fixes and performance optimizations.
What's New in 5.0:
· App center is online now! App center contains: popular and excellent apps, all add-ons and themes of Boat Browser, app search powered by Quixey.
· Supports Arabic language.
· Optimized speed dial for tablet.
· Scrollable menu.
· Bug fix: some websites cannot auto login.
· Several bug fixes and performance improvements.
What's New in 4.9.1:
· Fix force close bug when exit/start browser for some devices.
What's New in 4.8:
· New Themes: Christmas (Free) and Candy, Happy holidays!
· New feature: Support speed dial folder (Pro feature).
· New feature: Reopen the closed tabs, long press the tab bar to get the option.
What's New in 4.7.2:
· Improved: More speed dial items (up to 100) could be added in homepage. Hold and drag to reorder speed dials in speed dial manage page. Support backup/restore speed dials like bookmarks, you won't lose it ever.
· Pro License Key has the feature to delete ALL speed dial icons and can remove banner ads.
· Flash plug-in option is reset to "Off" in JellyBean (Android 4.1) or higher Android devices.
· Fix bugs on V4.7.1
What's New in 4.6.1:
· Support Android 4.2
· New themes: Jeans and pink bird
What's New in 4.6:
· Add Svenska language support
· New feature: Force scalable option (Only for ICS or above)
· Bug fix: Text wrapping not work on Jelly Bean
· Bug fix: Toolbar gone in some tablets
· Update translation for Turkish, French and Italian
What's New in 4.5.1:
· Fix issue about pinch-zoom on Android 4.0+.
What's New in 4.3:
· Address bar: Add "Search" and "Go" buttons. Replace favicon icon with incognito icon when in private mode.
· Enhanced "Night mode".
· Option to enable/disable auto show address bar when scroll webpage.
· Open new tab for pop-up window.
What's New in 4.3:
· Option to hide tab bar.
· Option to show status bar when in fullscreen mode.
· Fixed some download bugs.
· Fixed some force close bugs.
What's New in 4.1:
· Force close bug fix.
What's New in 4.1:
· Tabs view back We bring the new style tabs view back. You will see all the opened tabs as a gallery-like way in tabs view.
· Support Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) system.
· Option to enable/disable swiping out the sidebar.
· Bug Fix: Force close when inputting url in some certain ROMs.
· Support Portuguese language.
What's New in 3.3:
· Fix white screen and slow bugs in Android 4.0 or above.
· Fix force close bug when enter into full screen video in Android 4.0 or above.
What's New in 3.2.1:
· Fix bugs in some ROMs
What's New in 3.1:
· Fix some bugs.
What's New in 3.1:
· Facebook add-on is now available, keep up with your friends in Facebook.
· Reorganized the settings page in a more user-friendly way.
· Support opening google map link in the Google Map app.
· Fixed some weird force close bugs.
What's New in 3.0:
· We support add-ons now! Customize and enhance your browser with brilliant add-ons. For now, Tab history and Web2PDF are available in Google play. Check it out! You could get it from "Menu"->"Add-ons". When the add-on has been installed, you could find it in the extra toolbar. We will continue to develop a number of useful, fun and cool add-ons.
· Tab-limitation is increased to 16.
· Option to load image in wifi only.
· Fixed some download and video bugs.
What's New in 2.6:
· Support more speed dials.
· Show tab when in full screen, but it could be customized in the settings.
· Support French and Italian.
· Optimize address bar suggestion.
· Add google search engine for Australia and Canada.
· Add "Incognito mode" into toolbox, then you could drag it into toolbar or extra toolbar.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Fix title bar (address bar) force close bug in some mdpi/ldpi phones.
· Add Voice search.
· Correct some Germany and Russian translations.
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Fix update bug on some Home applications.
What's New in 2.3:
· Add voice command support. Now it supports 10 English commands. The voice commands feature is in its beta version, have a try!
· Add purple theme.
· Replace "about" with "help" in menu, and now you can find "about" within "help" button.
What's New in 2.1:
· Speed dial homepage,but you can set your own homepage
· Add save page feature when long-time pressing address bar
· Address and search suggestion is optimized, adding history in suggestion
· Add long-time pressing back key function for direct exit
· Add Japan language localization
What's New in 2.0:
· Remove Ads in homepage
· You can customize your own homepage by more button or in settings
· Fix random crash bugs in some devices
· Display download speed in download page