With URLy you can shorten long URLs (with bit.ly, goo.gl, TinyURL, 30 more), upload (Yfrog, ImageShack, FileSocial, Imgur and more) and post the URL and a message to Twitter or forward it to other applications like Facebook, Buzz, SMS, Mail, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Corrected the CloudApp API access. You may have to reenter your username and password in the preferences.
· Any text that is forwarded to URLy and is more than a plain URL will now be pasted into the message tab. From there you can now shorten all URLs within the text (press new button with a "link" symbol).
· Updated is.gd API, now supports custom URLs.
· Added v.gd and kan.gd.
· Minor fixes in UI
What's New in 0.9.989 beta:
· Corrected page title grabbing to display UTF-8 characters.
· You can now use URLy to reply to a tweet in Twicca: Select tweet in Twicca and press "Reply with URLy".
· On the third tab you will now see the Twitter username that you have performed the Twitter OAuth with (or the username of the proxy settings).