Firefox Sync - Free browser add-on that lets you stay in sync with your Firefox. Access your history, passwords, bookmarks and even open tabs across all your devices.
Doing online research from the office, only to see itʼs time to head home? Now you can go back to your opened tabs and search history in an instant from any PC. Your Firefox is as you left it, no matter where you log in.
Backup Your Info
All your settings, passwords, bookmarks, and other customizations are saved in a more universal way, not tethered to a single machine. If you replace a device, you donʼt lose your Firefox.
Your information is encrypted so only you can access it when you enter a Secret Phrase. Firefox puts security as a top priority and syncing is no exception.
What's New in This Release:
· Performance and reliability improvements
What's New in 1.6.3:
· Restoring bookmarks from backup now triggers reupload of all bookmarks
· Better smart bookmark handling
· More robust password sync behaviour
What's New in 1.6.2:
· Fix bookmark reordering and duplication issues on upgrade
· Fix history and form sync compatibility issues
· Network reliability fixes
What's New in 1.6.1:
· Provide the "Add a Device" link under Sync Options for Firefox 3.5/3.6 (it links to the support forums)
What's New in 1.5.1:
· Improved and simplified setup wizard
· Sync no longer asks for a user name on sign up, just an email address
· Show a strength meter for custom Sync Keys
· Memory and performance improvements
· Sync now syncs which engines are enabled across all clients
· Added support for server-side quota
· Improved default client name on mobile devices
· Enable bookmark and tabs sync on Seamonkey