AI Factory Chess - The timeless game of intellectual warfare. Are you a grand master in the making?
Same as "Chess Free", but without Ads.
· 10 play levels (Novice->Expert) - This uses intelligent weakening for lower levels. Good for beginners.
· Uses Treebeard Chess engine (as used in Microsoft's MSN Chess). This has a unique "human-like" style.
· "Show CPU Thinking" option - A unique feature, great for learning chess. This shows which moves the AI is considering.
· Chess Stats, Timers, Hints and Handicaps - Track your career history against each level and improve your rating
· 2 player hot-seat - Play against your friends!
· 3 Chess Board colors and 3 Chess Piece Sets
· Review game mode - Step back through your game and see how you won!
· Designed for both Tablet and Phone
· Full Touch screen and trackball support
What's New in This Release:
· Landscape mode for tablets!
· Achievements & Leaderboards via Google Play Games!
· Cloud Save for stats via Google+
· New Casual (with play aids) and Pro modes
· ELO rating in Pro after 5 games vs CPU. Level 12 is ELO 2100
· Human variability: play levels show some variability between matches
· Old level 5 is now level 6 with a new weaker level 5 added
· Optional shortened algebraic move notation
· KRK/KQK endgame fix
What's New in 1.641:
· Slightly updated gameplay screen layout for large phones
What's New in 1.64:
· AI Update: Top levels up to 100 ELO points stronger and up to twice as fast!
What's New in 1.63:
· Added Alternating play option. Improved layouts for medium sized tablets. HD graphics for larger and high-res devices.
What's New in 1.62:
· Improved layouts for tablets
· Resign option added to menu
· Show Coordinates option added (apart from on small QVGA phones)
· Fix to PGN date format
· Fixes crash on upcoming Android 4.1
What's New in 1.602:
· Fixes crash on some large screen < 3.0 devices, and possible crash related to hint button
What's New in 1.6:
· New mode for Load/Save game files
· PGN Export
· New Two Player board modes
· GPU rendering for Android 3.0+ & 4.0+ devices
· Support for Action Bar on 3.0+ & 4.0+ devices
· New board and piece set
What's New in 1.56:
· New "Screen Always On" option
· Endgame enhancements and one endgame bug fix
What's New in 1.55:
· Improved layouts for Tablets
· Faster CPU thinking time for most devices
· Improved CPU timer game play strength for most devices
What's New in 1.54:
· Adds promotion for our new Hearts game
What's New in 1.52:
· Layout fixes for large screen tablets