Active Apps is an application which monitors unusual activity that eats battery or tracks the application that has been put into standby mode. This is important because some application might not be coded properly. Therefore, even though it has been put on standby mode (Pressing Home) they are still running, eating CPU and hence your device's battery.
E.q. browser and gallery apps in the Early Galaxy Tab rom even though it's closed or stand by, it's still eating battery.
· Tracking application that has been put on standby and running.
· Easy Switch tasks for Active Application.
· Widget to show Number of Active Applications running which may possibility eating CPUs/Battery
· Provide package manager to manage your application - Faster than stock Application Manager
· Provide view of Ram, Apps that using RAM and free ram function.
· Provide view of Storage both internal SD and external SD, data and database.
· Provide theme capability
· Provide a flexible customization on many areas of the application.
What's New in This Release:
· Adding orientation to option