MyBackup Pro allows users of Android powered mobile devices to backup their phone's data onto the SD Card or RerWare's online secured servers. The application also allows users to backup application APK install files. In the case of a lost, damaged, or reset phone, you can restore the phone’s data and applications easily on the existing or new phone. All online data is kept private and secure.
· Ability to backup both, data and application install APK files.
· Data can be backed up to our online Secured Server. In case of a lost phone (or damaged phone/memory card), information is still retrievable.
· Automatic scheduled backups.
· Device, and Online, data viewers allow you to view your backed up data without the need to restore the data.
· MyBackup Pro backs up more data than anyone else on Android.
· The 3rd most popular paid Android application in any category on the Android Market.
· Over 94% customer satisfaction rating.
· All Android phones and versions supported.
· Has the best cross-Android-platform support available in a backup application
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed mms restore error on some devices.
What's New in 4.1.0:
· Schedules can be edited.
· Fixed pre 4.0 to post 4.0 Android calendar restore.
· Fixed migrate sms, mms feature for Android 4.4+.
· Fixed issue with apps disappearing on reboot after restore on some root devices.
What's New in 4.0.9:
· Opened up ability to backup Apps & Media online.
· Increased free online space given.
· Opened up ability to subscribe to more online space.
· Made this application never expires.
· Enhanced Android 4.4 support.
· Misc bug fixes.
What's New in 4.0.5:
· Enhanced design for tablets.
What's New in 4.0.2:
· Android 4.4 Kitkat support (SMS/MMS restore issue is fixed).
· Restore progress dialog fix.
· Misc fixes.
What's New in 4.0.1:
· Android 4.3 bug fixes.
· Restore schedule apps only selects latest version of an app from list.
· Misc fixes.
What's New in 4.0.0:
· Added a new "Migrate" feature that will allow a device to transfer its data to another device on the same wifi network.
· Added a new design for viewing, deleting and restoring backups.
· Updated all language translations.
What's New in 3.3.3:
· Fixed Links2SD Backup issue.
· Added .nomedia option to prevent from scanning the rerware backup folder for media.
· Added music playlist count.
· Added support for HTC Sense 4+.
What's New in 3.0.6:
· Added full support for Samsung Galaxy Nexus with SDK4.0 (Ice cream sandwich). Alarms backup is not supported because it was taken out from the APIs.
· Fixed app+data restore for root that was causing the restored apps to crash sometimes.
· Fixed some Samsung Galaxy S2 issues.
· Contacts restore does NOT need a Gmail account setup if you have 'Google Contacts' option OFF in Menu->Options
· Restore of calendar events will got to first Calendar found on the device. Will show the calendar it will restore to in a warning message prior to restore.
· Busybox check at startup and default to true in options if it's available on the device.
What's New in 3.0.5:
· Added the ability to set multiple schedules for SDCard and/or online.
· Fixed Samsung Galaxy S2 bookmarks restore however Samsung removed the folder support from the API so all bookmarks go to one folder on restore.
· Fixed Samsung Galaxy S2 alarms restore.
· Fixed Samsung music playlist bug.
· Fixed some remote backup bugs.
· Fixed some HTC JetStream bugs.
· Fixed viewer UTF8 encoding bugs.
· Updated Russian translation.
What's New in 2.7.7:
· Bug fix for weekly scheduler notification getting stuck.
What's New in 2.7.4:
· Backup/Restore links for new Android market v3.0.26.
· Changed the way to map to external sd card based on different mounting points.
· Fixed scheduler false notification.
· Schedule icon remove and launch in schedule context when clicked.
· Added some permissions to write to SDCard that was causing I/O errors on some phones.
What's New in 2.7.3:
· Restored contacts now restore to the correct location for the following types of contacts: Phone contacts, Google Contacts, T-Mobile Contacts, Exchange server contacts, SIM contacts. All others should also work correctly. NOTE: The account relating to each contact HAS TO BE SETUP on the phone already for that contact to go to the correct account. Otherwise, the contact will go to either Google, or Phone contacts list based on a setting in options.
· Option to restore to either Google or Phone contacts list if the contacts account is not found on the phone while restoring from a backup.
· Fixed some cases where contacts were duplicated on backup.
· Root Users Only: Added option to restore using PM Binaries, the default is not to use PM binaries as it was freezing on some ROMs
· Added support for unicode in phone data Viewer (View function)
What's New in 2.7.2:
· Fix "Unable to save to SD Card" error on scheduler
· Fix empty message box after photos backup
· Misc. bug fixes
· Option to not show Change PW dialog on startup.
· Slight changes to some end user messages.
· Nicer GUI for Large screens (Galaxy Tab), and X-Large screens (Motorola Xoom).
· New integrated application in list "COL Reminder".
· Minor fixes.
· Slight enhancements to Secured Online Servers.
What's New in 2.6.6:
· Option allowing setting of backup location path/folder.
· Password change needed for online.
· Root restore of App Data allowed for different versions of the app.
· Fix for Samsung Alarms on Android 2.1 and prior.
· Usability changes.
· Misc minor fixes
What's New in 2.6.5:
· Full support for Android 2.3 except for alarms(API was removed).
· Support for new SQLite wal(Write ahead mode), and compatibility between 2.3 and pre OSes.
· Allow MBP to be installed on SDCard.
· Remove the 30 max files restriction in the online option.
· Append contact option.
· Put retry logic if download of backup fails.
· Fixed issue with primary key violation in schedule backup of photos.
· Notice: If going from 2.3 to a previous OS, some applications that are restored for root users that use SQLite might not work(crash) because 2.3 uses a new SQLite format that previous versions don't support. However, this issue has been taken care of regarding MyBackup Pro databases.
What's New in 2.6.4:
· Make BusyBox an option because it was causing errors on some BusyBox installations
What's New in 2.6.2:
· Root users support for new Android Market links.
· Option for Append Call Log.
· Default name of backup now includes the date
What's New in 2.6.1:
· Support for Motorola Alarms.
· Stabilization release.
· Fix for upload failed.
· Fix for Root on Galaxy getting "no such table assets10".
· Fix for Samsung phones of proper SD card folder locations.
· Fix for schedules running across different Android devices.
· Other minor misc. bug fixes