Memory Booster is a powerful mobile Memory & RAM boosting tool specially designed for Android smartphone users. It is a handy memory optimizer tool that will keep your Android smartphone running faster and efficiently. It increases your cell phone’s performance by making more memory available for both your applications and the mobile system.
Memory Booster is designed to tackle the difficult & crucial problem of memory management for Android smartphone users. Memory is the most precious resource in your smartphone; Without enough memory, your cell phone will become sluggish or even crash. If the mobile system can not handle your memory properly by itself, your smartphone will slowly lose memory over time and bring you to a critical state. Memory Booster solves these problems by reclaiming lost memory for your programs. It helps your smartphone run at optimum speed by efficiently defragmenting your smartphone’s memory, recovering memory leaks from poorly behaved application, flushing unused libraries temporarily out to disk and so on. By all this optimization tricks your favorite applications and games will run faster and efficiently with Memory Booster running in the background.
Memory Booster is optimized for all series of Android OS smartphones, which can monitor your mobile system in the background, freeing resources when needed. It uses many advanced features to keep your smartphone running at optimum speed. But more importantly, it’s designed with all users in mind; whether you are a power-user or a novice, Memory Booster will give you the features you want without confusing and limiting.
Praised by both individual users and large companies alike, Memory Booster is the best utility of its type available. Memory Booster from DownloadAndroid.Info, represents the best technical and design efforts as Android system tool, to bring you a technically superior, yet easy-to-use memory management utility.
Real-time Smartphone Memory Status Report & Monitor:
· Memory Booster gives you professional, easy-to-read status report on your smartphone’s memory usage. A live chart demonstrates your total available memory and current memory usage. Memory Booster makes it easy to see how well your smartphone is performing, and to check if your system is overloaded.
Setting Your Performance Target:
· Using Memory Booster’s Settings function, you can boost phones by setting performance goal fits your profile. Memory Booster will work to keep your memory at desired levels, and act immediately if memory drops below critical level.
One-click Quick Memory Boosting:
· In addition to monitoring and reclaiming your memory automatically, Memory Booster allows you to boost your memory manually. By using the Quick Boost feature, you can observe Memory Booster reclaiming more memory for your system. In the mean time, Quick Boost will smartly remember the settings that work best for your smartphone.
Auto-boosting in the Background:
· Your memory is the most important resource on your smartphone, and how it is used can drastically affect performance. With Auto-boosting feature, Memory Booster can run in the background and automatically reclaim unused memory on your Smartphone. It oversees the allocation of memory resources through its unique cache management technique.
Android system crash protection:
· The majority of smartphone crashes come when system resources are inadequate. Memory Booster automatically watches and cleans up your Android’s system memory when it reaches a critical point. By using Memory Booster, you don’t need to know anything about your smartphone system; Memory Booster will provide all the technical know-how.
And there is more:
· Other features include embedded Advanced Task Manager & Memory Boost Log, which allow you to quit the running applications safely before your smartphone becomes unstable, and manually check Memory Booster’s boosting history to trace the effectiveness it improves your smartphone’s performance.
What's New in This Release:
· Support full screen of Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0 tablets
· Add Russian, Italian, Spanish, French language support
· User Interface improvement
· Fixed bug - force close when server is disconnected
· Other minor improvements
What's New in 3.3:
· Add Japanese language support
· Widget layout improvement
· Response speed improvement
· Other minor optimization of interface, control panel, permissions etc.
What's New in 3.1:
· Improve the display of "Quick Boost" log on Boost Log tab in Korean Version
· Modify some Korean expressions (Whitelist Manager, Auto Boost on Device Lock)
· "Move to SD Card" function removed: Memory Booster widget(s) will disappear after it's moved to SD Card. This happens to all third party apps in android 2.2 or higher OS devices.
· Add widget support (Quick Boost): more convenient to reclaim memory manually
· Dropping Call issues resolved: we monitor phone call status now to make sure that Memory Booster will not boost during a call.
· Auto Boost optimizations: Auto Boost Threshold elevated to 35%; Add Screen off Auto Boost
· Task Killer: Add an option to 'Select All' (uncheck this option to unselect all)
· Other Minor enhancements and optimizations, for example interface improvements, and a confirmation to hide Memory Booster in the background etc
What's New in 3.0:
· Add memory info about all running processes under task killer tab
· Add confirmation window for clearing boost logs
· User Interface improvement: background color, boost log, pop-up windows, buttons etc.
· Other minor improvements
What's New in 2.9:
· Add Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) support
· Add two more widget options – Memory Booster (Combo) and Memory Booster (Auto Boost Switch)
· Embedded 'Move to SDcard' function
· Fixed dropping call bug on screen off auto boost
· Add pop-up window showing task killing details for Task Killer tab
· Add option to disable auto boost with one click
· Other minor improvements
What's New in 2.7:
· Improved component: Task Killer
· Full support for Android 2.2 (Froyo) devices
· Whitelist optimization
· Enhanced boost speed