Clipper - Think of Clipper as your personal clipboard assistant: it keeps track of your clipboard history by storing anything you copy for later usage. You can easily navigate through old clippings and reuse them. Be more productive with this freeware tool today!
· Keep and reuse old clippings
· Edit clippings to remove or add details
· Old clippings are automatically removed...
· ...but set a pin on a clipping and it'll stay there until you want it out!
What's New in 1.2.2:
· Bug fix: fixed “migration process” designed to preserve old clippings from 1.1.x
· New feature: the font size adjustment in preferences will now also change the font size of the clipping list
· New feature: a completely redesigned import & export system internally, will automatically detect old imports and convert them before importing
· New feature: “Ask before saving” – show a notification that prompts the user to save a new clipping instead of storing it automatically (Plus only)
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fix: fixed crash in the search results dialog when trying to access a deleted entry
· New feature: pin toggle in the viewer, and a new pin icon
· New feature: a soft “Search” button in the options menu (Plus only)
· New feature: date/time picker in the editor
· New feature: a preference to choose the default tab when opening Clipper
· Internal refactoring
· Performance improvements