Hi-Q MP3 Recorder - Record sounds in high quality directly (in real-time) into MP3 files! Voice dictation, songs, sermons, and concerts can be recorded in 44 kHz, much better than the default audio recorder application.
You can manage and send recordings by email (long-press on one of the recordings from the list), or by copying files directly from the SD Card.
Please note that not all devices support high-quality sound recordings. An initial check will be performed when this application starts for the first time.
· Supports bit rate up to 128 kbps
· Alternate recording icon to prevent unintended attention
· Can set minimum disk space
This free version has maximum recording time of 10 minutes
What's New in This Release:
· Long press a folder to create a new folder beneath it
· Option to change input sample rate
· Option to disable adding to music library
· You can now choose where to store the recordings
What's New in 1.5.9:
· Added experimental gain setting. You can make the recording louder or softer by adjusting the input gain.
· App is now movable to SD Card.
· Also available in French and Indonesia