Audiogalaxy lets you stream your DRM-free music from your home computer to your phone from anywhere using 3G, EDGE, or WiFi.
Get access to all your music without having to copy it onto your phone!
You will need to signup at audiogalaxy.com from your Mac/PC that has your music before using this application.
What's New in This Release:
· Configurable UI Themes (Default, Dark and Halloween)
What's New in 2.3.1:
· New UI, with simple to swipe tabs and direct access to music (no 'Home' screen)
· Create new playlists directly without queuing songs in the player
· 'All Pinned Songs' auto-playlist for offline mode
· Bug fix for posting to Facebook, and other fixes
What's New in 2.2.2:
· Offline playback add-on! Want to use less data or listen to your music when you're not online? Audiogalaxy now lets you "pin" songs and playlists to your phone. Pinned songs can be played when you don't have a network connection and don't count against your data plan. (This is a paid feature)
· Bug fixes to re-add Search and Refresh to Menu options
What's New in 1.8.3:
· Support for headset controls
· Pause when headphones are unplugged
· Lots of networking and crash fixes
· UI improvements
· Reload previous playlist on start
· Option to keep screen on