Sensor music player - *** A Google User on Mar 2, 2013 at 2:52 PM ***
My new music player. I feel its better than the other top popular players out there....and I tried mostly all of them. And the sensor is just the icing on the cake. I use the hammer feature as well a lot.
Powered by exclusive algorythms, this full-featured player allows you to skip songs without using your screen.
Walking, dining, driving, partying : there is a sensor mode for each situations !
5 easy-to-access modes are available :
- Wave over : Wave your hand in front of your device (5cm max) to play/skip current song. Wave twice quickly to go back to previous track. Hold it 0.5s to pause. The proximity sensor we use is generally located around the device front speaker.
- Pocket : Lock the device, put in your pocket, slap it to skip current track.
- Hammer : Put the device on a surface like a table, hit the table to skip current song. WARNING: using the device loudspeaker can produce enough vibration to fire the action ! (you can adjust sensitivity if needed)
- Custom : In case you feel the need to use different sensor settings. Set wich sensors you want to enable, set sensitivty and your own action for each sensor events !
- Sensors disabled : Sensors are disabled, you can only use buttons to control the player.
Additional features :
- auto sensor selection
- on-the-go drag'n drop playlist
- auto playlist editing
- library browsing by artist, genre, folders...
- equalizer, Bass Boost, Virtualizer (android > 2.3)
- smart search bar
- home screen widget
Please join the facebook page to ask questions, report bugs and request features ! (you can also use button in app context menu)
**** READ ME ****
this app is in heavy development, with lots of updates (check "auto-update" !). If you find a bug, please report it (using mail, FB page, auto report...) and wait 24h before posting a bad comment. I work hard on every little bug, I usually just need a few hours to fix...
thanks, and enjoy =)
What's New in This Release:
· sensor modes are not free anymore
What's New in 2.37:
· customize default album art by long click on it
· smooth transition between album arts
· remove buggy/hacky lockscreen
What's New in 2.351:
· add a lock screen
· can now be used as default player by other apps
· delete files and folders from Library
· force media scanning option
· playlists can be locked to prevent auto-edit mode
· broadcast track information via Bluetooth
· clearer sensitivity bar (/! inverted)
What's New in 2.344:
· add track time to the UI
· include albums in search tool
· minor UI improvements
· better tooltips