Download the Songbird player and rock your mobile. Take your music with you, share playlists with friends, watch video, find out when favorite bands play your town, and discover new tracks by hot artists.
· When launching app via Widget, if drawer was open previously, it gets closed
· If you have an HTC Incredible, the wrong song may play when you have music on both the phone storage and the SD card
· On the HTC Incredible, stuff may be sorted oddly in the Artist, Albums and Songs views when you have music on both the phone storage and SD card
What's New in This Release:
Fixes and feature additions:
· Headsets and Headphones getting disconnected will cause playback to pause
· Issues with opening the application from the widget have been fixed
· The correct song should always play on phones with phone storage as well as SD card storage
· Sorting issues have been resolved for all phones
· Minor visual cleanup with regard to Facebook notifications
· Genre listing is still a little wonky on phones with phone storage and SD card. You will get duplicate genres populated with songs you wouldn’t expect.
· Sometimes an album will be incorrectly listed under an artist. This issue is also related to how some phones handle phone storage vs external SD card storage.
· Sometimes the photostream photos don’t load and the spinner stays there instead