World War I Quiz - Find out new facts about World War 1 and have fun learning with “World War I” Quiz game! Test your knowledge on the Great War and discover the history of World War One! If you think you know all the years and other facts related to the battles and its participants get this app and prove it!
- Choose the mode you like: 10 Questions, 25 Questions, 50 Questions or 5 Errors Endless!
- Choose an answer from A, B, C or D!
- Think fast and answer correctly to get higher rankings!
- Get Scandalous Score Booster by answering the question worth more than 2000 points!
- If you choose 5 Errors Endless Mode your game will last until you give 5 incorrect answers!
- You can share your score and achievements with your friends on Facebook!
What started World War One? What were its causes?
The First World War was started by the assassination of the Austro-Hungarian Heir to the throne Franz Ferdinand was murdered by Garvilo Princip a Serbian nationalist and member of the Black Hand Group in response for the Austro-Hungarian annexation of Bosnia.
When did the war start?
The First World War, originally called the Great War, raged from 1914 to 1918. Mostly fought in Western Europe in muddy, bloody trenches, WWI saw the introduction of the machine gun and poison gas into battle.
What were the casualties of First World War?
No-one would have dared to predict the casualties of World War I. When it was declared there were street celebrations in most of Europe's capital cities. No-one even envisaged trench warfare in August 1914 let alone the appalling casualties that occurred over 4 years of fighting. In August 1914, Ypres remained a fine example of a medieval city. By 1918, it lay in ruins and the surrounding land had witnessed death by the tens of thousands. The Somme and Verdun witnessed appalling slaughter. No-one could have predicted the horrifying consequences of modern weaponry being used together with out-of-date tactics.
Get free quiz game “World War I” to test your knowledge and learn new things about the Great War without having to read a book about it!