User Dictionary Manager (UDM) is an application that allows you to edit/export/import/delete/clean the user dictionary words found on your Android phone.
This special version also includes a built-in list of approx 2000 most used words/expressions in the Romanian language.
What is the user dictionary?
The user dictionary holds the list of words/expressions that assist you in writing SMSes, emails, etc. mobile Your phone allows you to add/delete these words, but unfortunately only one by one.
With the help of the User Dictionary Manager application you can export your defined words and import them on another phone - for example, sharing with friends and colleagues.
· Export words from the internal user dictionary to the SD card in sqlite format
· Import user dictionary words from TXT files (one words per line) from the the SD card to the internal user dictionary
· Clean the internal user dictionary of duplicates - making your phone increase performance when editing
· Search words, edit words from the internal user dictionary
· This software will be free forever!
What's New in This Release:
· support for UTF-8 words