Upload2Flickr is an Android application used to upload photos and videos to flickr.com.
· Support multi flickr accounts.
· Support to upload photos and videos.
· Works fine together with android internal app Gallery.
· Save the uploading tasks in database, never be lost even the handset is power off.
· Features to manage the tasks, e.g. Pause/resume the uploading tasks; Cancel the uploading tasks, you know it's very useful when you find a video is too large and want to cancel it; Delete the pending tasks ...
· Start to work as soon as detecting the active network.
There are 3 modes to do uploading:
· 1. Expert mode. In this mode, you can do very detail setting for the uploading file, e.g. Select an account from the multi flickr accounts; Distribute the photo/video to several photo sets, even create new photo sets; Type the title, description of the file, and assign some tags; Post to blog, as well as you can post it to twitter.
· 2. 1-Click mode. This mode is for quickly uploading a file to flickr, just 1-click then the photo/video will be uploaded to the flickr account which you have assigned.
· 3. Batch mode. If you want to select and upload a large number of files, you will like this mode, multi select the files then add them to the uploading queue in one time