TwitterBar allows you to post to Twitter from Firefox's address bar. A small Twitter icon sits to the right of your address bar; clicking on it will post your tweet, and you can hover your mouse over it to see how many characters you have left.
You can also post by typing "--post" at the end of your tweet. Clicking the Twitter icon when visiting a webpage will send a tweet containing the URL of the webpage you are currently viewing.
** Winner of Mozilla Mobile Add-ons Challenge! **
What's New in This Release:
· Updated for Firefox Mobile 4 compatibility.
· Updated for better Firefox 4 compatibility.
· Removed Trending News promotion
· Fixed bug where status is erased from the URL bar when it is more than 140 characters and the user clicks a Cancel button.
What's New in 2.9.10:
· Removed OneRiot search components, as the OneRiot website has removed that feature
· Fixed bug preventing status message from being shown to the user when posting to Twitter