TuneSync - Automatically synchronize your iTunes music files (mp3, aac), artwork, and playlists to your SD card over your Wi-Fi connection.
Requires a SD Card, iTunes, and free TuneSync server software.
· Lite version limited to 20 songs and 1 playlist.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixing error if sd card is not mounted
What's New in 2.34:
· Misc fixes including not stopping sync if file missing or error reading file.
What's New in 2.33:
· New connection help step checking write permission to disk
· Showing error after selecting storage location if not writable
· Checking additional storage locations for AmazonMp3
What's New in 2.31:
· Fixes an issue where a large playlist may not sync.
What's New in 2.30:
· Includes minor fixes. Sync now and current sync status moved to top of setting screen.
What's New in 2.29:
· Fixed songs not being stored to custom storage location
What's New in 2.27:
· Release 2.27 fixes issue if size of the real music file is smaller than iTunes reports.