TuneIn Radio for Android - Listen live to your favorite radio stations, DJs and programs and find new ones on local, global and Internet radio. Find your faves with over 50,000 channels of music, news, sports, podcasts and national networks like BBC, NPR, SWR. For more features like recording, pause try TuneIn Pro version.
What's New in This Release:
· We've fixed some bugs to improve your TuneIn experience
What's New in 7.4:
· We've made a few updates to give you an even better listening experience. For example, you can now fast-forward and rewind while listening to podcasts.
What's New in 7.3:
· We've made TuneIn quicker, with the Now Playing screen and TuneIn Live tiles loading faster
· Sharing stations and live events through Google+ and Facebook is now easier than ever
· TuneIn works smoother between different Android devices, so whether you're using a phone or tablet, you'll have the best experience for that device
· We've fixed Twitter sharing so you can let your friends know when you've found a great station
What's New in 7.2:
· If you hear a song and want to own it, you can now buy directly from Google Play (tip: tap the Google Play icon from the Now Playing screen to buy now, or tap the heart icon to add it to your Favorites to buy later)
· Improved playback reliability, including a fix for an occasional crash when tuning to certain stations
What's New in 7.1:
· Introducing TuneIn Live for Android, an all-new way to listen to the world's radio. The new Live screen presents a vivid array of album artwork and show titles that flip every time something new starts. Sign up for a free TuneIn account to personalize this entire experience, and TuneIn will help you discover the best sounds in the world based on your interests.
What's New in 7.0:
· You can now press and hold any station to choose from a variety of bit rates (higher vs. lower quality audio).
· You can now easily delete stations from your "Recents" - just press and hold the station you wish to delete.
· Improved the look of TuneIn to work even better across a wide variety of Android screen sizes.
What's New in 6.8:
· Discovery of the best stations on TuneIn is now a snap with Google+. Just log in using Google+ Sign-In and TuneIn will share your favorite stations with your circles.
· Never miss an event again. TuneIn now lets you add events to your Android calendar. If your concert, game or show hasn't started yet, just tap the Add to Calendar button to receive a notification when your program begins.
· Chevy drivers with MyLink can now access TuneIn directly from their dashboards.
What's New in 6.7:
· Sports fans rejoice. TuneIn has all Barclays Premier League games in English, Spanish and Mandarin.
· Most college football bowl games, including the National Championship Game, are available. Just browse under "Sports" during game time.
· We've made several minor updates to improve your everyday TuneIn experience.
What's New in 6.6:
· Modified the look and feel of TuneIn to better fit what you've come to expect from Google's new look. All of this should make for an easier-to-navigate experience.
What's New in 6.5:
· Fixed force close issues reported on Nexus One and MyTouch
· Fixed issue with now playing screen and swipe experience
What's New in 6.4:
· Love that station or artist? Tap the heart icon to add it to your Favorites, accessible on any device with a free TuneIn account. (Existing TuneIn listeners: this feature used to be called "Presets.")
· Listen longer. We've improved TuneIn to use less battery power and data.
· Explore TuneIn more easily with the new "Options" menu under the settings button.
What's New in 6.3:
· Improved streams performance over Wifi
· Fixed issues with Tunein Widget
What's New in 6.2:
· Rich notifications for Jellybean devices
· Improved: better playback for WMA streams
· Improved: you can now access your recordings offline
· Improved: the alarm clock and sleep timer now work offline
What's New in 6.1:
· Added access to your recently played stations and podcasts directly from the home screen
· Corrected automatic replay of podcasts
· Fixed widget issues for ICS devices
· Fixed problem with playback controls on quick play/stop actions
What's New in 6.0:
· Swipe right to join in on the conversation about your favorite stations
· Performance improvement and interface optimization
What's New in 5.3:
· Take TuneIn in your car with car mode, featuring voice command and quick access to your favorites. For example, say "Listen to The Beatles" or "Play KQED" and TuneIn will start playing.
· Fixed issue with sleep timer and alarm clock.
· New setting to control how long the app will buffer a stream before playing.
· Quick access to FAQs.
· Other bug fixes.
What's New in 5.2:
· New tablet UI
· Improved browse and now playing UI for mobile
· Screen optimization for small to tablet sized screens.
· Fixed bugs with alarm clock & home widget.
· Improved now playing user experience.
· Fixed buffering issues for droid bionic.
What's New in 5.1:
· Swipe to select and change between different station streams
· Enhanced UI - improved presets and browse views, larger logos displayed when available
· Maintain WIFI connection when screen is locked to preserve playback
· Fixed tracking problems with the progress bar
· Fixed crash after receiving a call
What's New in 5.1:
· New icon!
· In-app donation for some stations
· Search as you type
· Seek to specific positions within a podcast
· Added pull down refresh while browsing, to update songs in real-time
· Improved settings, adding easy access to support and FAQs
· Improved the bitrate swipe experience
· Many playback and stability fixes
What's New in 4.2:
· New feature to delete unused preset
· Fixed bugs
· Numerous playback and stability improvements