tTorrent is a BitTorrent client for Android devices. It runs as a background service.
· multiple torrent downloading, queuing
· search for torrents
· Wifi only mode
· able to limit Upload/Download speed
· web browser integration
· trackerless torrent (DHT) support
The lite version is ad supported and the maximum download speed is 250kB/s.
What's New in This Release:
· Added EzRss and TorrentReactor search, removed btjunkie as they have closed. The search plugin must be updated.
· Encryption support.(rc4)
· Completed files on details view can be opened by tapping on their names.
· Fixed FCs.
· Portuguese localization.
What's New in 0.9.2:
· Performance improvements.
· Localized strings for German, Hungarian, Italian, Russian.
· Fixed crash when checking details of an entry without metadata.
· Fixed search on The Pirate Bay and kat.ph.
What's New in 0.9.1:
· Show 0% as progress for files with zero priority in details view.
· Fixed FC when adding new torrents from search results.
· Fixed some other force closes.
What's New in 0.8.6:
· Fixed paused bug when using mobile data connection.(introduced in v0.8.5)
· Fixed startup issue on some devices.
What's New in 0.8.4:
· When a torrent is added download path can be changed. Added folder selection dialog.
· Fixed not enough space error when adding an already allocated torrent.
· Added random port option to preferences.
· New sites as search option.
· Added "Mark as downloaded" option to the rss reader.
What's New in 0.8.3:
· Fix for always visible ongoing notification bug.
· Now able to download files from torrents containing 4GB+ files on devices with fat32 sdcard.
· Improved network type handling.
· Improved port forwarding capabilities (UPnP and NAT-PnP).
What's New in 0.8.2:
· tTorrent can now download max 4GB files (was 2GB earlier) to fat32 formatted sdcards, and there is no limit for other filesystems.
· Only selected files are allocated.
· WiFi or WiMAX mode.
· Now it is possible to disable the ongoing notification.
· Fixed some bugs with the context menu.
What's New in 0.8.1:
· Open torrents from the status view.
· Fixed transdroid search not found error.
· Fixed media scanner, now media files are added properly to media storage.
· Fixed force close occurred when opening file in the filebrowser.
What's New in 0.8.0:
· RSS feed support.
· Improved built in filebrowser(open and delete files).
· Fixed search on KickassTorrents(kat.ph now).
· Improved error handling when adding new torrents.
· Fixed many force closes.
What's New in 0.7.2:
· Fixed issue with checking for available space.
· Tablet screen support.
· Added new sites as search options. KickassTorrents now works.
· Notification bar is updated with actual speeds
What's New in 0.7.1:
· Fixed crash with free space checking if the save directory does not exists yet.
· Added help instructions for file selection
What's New in 0.6.4:
· Fixed unlocking crash
What's New in 0.6.2:
· Hashing bug fixed.
· Added context menu option to force recheck downloaded to