TodoToday for Todoist is a simple todo list application to show current due and overdue tasks from the online task management tool Todoist.
TodoToday is intended to be a minimalist task manager focused on getting things done by showing only the tasks that are due and allowing for basic task entry to capture new tasks.
Supports a lite version of Smart Add for Task Entry. A task due date can be set by using keywords like today, tomorrow, or the day of the week. The task Project _must_ be set in the task entry using a # prefix, Priority can be indicated using a ! prefix. Labels can be included using the @ prefix e.g. "Call John #Personal !2 Monday @phone".
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug with New Task entry quick add for dates e.g. '^31 Jan 2012'
· Performance and usability enhancements.
What's New in 1.6.1:
· Bug fix for repeating tasks
· Fixed link todoist mobile
What's New in 1.6.0:
· Added Quick Task Entry Helpers (Android 1.6 and above)
· Smart Add syntax for Projects now requires a + prefix
· Updated icons and improved details layout
· Many other fixes and tweaks
What's New in 1.4.1:
· Resolved sign-in issue with "Not trusted server certificate" affecting some devices
What's New in 1.4.0:
· View details of Repeating tasks
· Performance improvements, improved caching after initial startup for faster task refresh development
What's New in 1.3.1:
· New option to Delete Tasks
· Improved Extended character support
· New option to Hide parent tasks until all children are complete
· Bug fixes
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Bug fixes to resolve force close issues.
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Resolves issue with Due date not showing on non-English locale devices.
What's New in 1.2.0:
· View more tasks. By default TodoToday now shows all tasks. Use the task filter preferences to change to viewing only due, due and undated, or all tasks
· Task due time now supported, Postponing a task will maintain the due time
· Several bug fixes.
· Pro (paid) version now includes full task edit capability.
· Layout enhancements for Samsung Galaxy Tab and other larger screen devices
· Resolves bug that could cause application screen to become disabled after an unsuccessful account login
What's New in 1.1.0:
· Revised login screen.
· Loading indicator moved to progress bar in title.
· Improved task fetch performance