The (I) Investopedia Guide to Wall Speak
The Investopedia Guide to Wall Speak will be a compilation of Investopedia''s top-searched terms under the following categories: Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Options & Futures, Retirement Planning, Foreign Exchange, Taxes, and "Buzzwords". The software will follow Investopedia.com''s format, giving the definition of the term plus a short explanation putting the term in context--the "Investopedia Says" commentary that offers real-life scenarios relevant to each investment term.
The Investopedia Guide to Wall Speak will be an entertaining and informative book, not a heavy-duty reference guide.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The(I) Investopedia Guide to Wall Speak is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support for memory cards
- Access the dictionary from the device Widgets